Posted on 27 December 2011 by admin
Query by : I’m a extremely infrequent marijuana user with a drug check in 2 weeks, will I pass?
– I found out about the check nowadays and am really worried as it’s for a occupation that’s really critical to my future career.
– I’ve only smoked weed 4 times, my last time was two weeks ago, and my second last time was nearly 5 months ago.
– The very first 3 instances I smoked I took a number of puffs of a joint and never ever got substantial.
– The most current time I smoked I had two hits of a bong and was “type of” higher.
– I am an 18 year outdated male, about 260 pounds, with a significant volume of body excess fat.
– I exercise rather infrequently, but have heard physical exercise increases the amount of THC connected goods that your physique expels so I will be exercising heavily in the coming weeks.
– I am not positive if the check will be urine, blood, or hair although I live in a tiny city in Canada if that helps.
– I recognize I should not have smoked in the initial spot.
– Seeking for answers from industry specialists (lab tech, doctor, etc.) with actual expertise since I’ve study virtually all of the info on the internet and half of it doesn’t make sense while the other half has widely varying numbers.
– Thanks a lot!
Answer by StephanieH
if u dont smoke on the normal u really should be ok just drink plenty of water and attempt to sweat some also
Add your personal answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- sprinklezzz drug
- infrequent smoker urine test
- i am an infrequent smoker can i pass a hair test
- infrequent smoker hair test